Scientists were excited to announce the discovery of Homo fabulous, a near relative and contemporary of Homo neanderthalensis. "The fossil record indicates that after a brief few years of bullying from the Neanderthals, H. fabulous enjoyed a period of unrivaled wardrobes and a vibrant club scene," said Dr. Vikram Johnson, adding with a slightly regretful tone, "Only to disappear as quickly as they had come."
Interrogation Tuesday results:
I asked all about social media, especially the idea of 'stalking'.
Have you ever used social media to 'stalk' someone?
|No, but I've wanted to||1||3%|
- Anyone who says no is lying.
- Why should I believe you?
- I like to call it background checking
- I have only used social media the way it was intended, to keep accurate records of peoples' "goings on"
Do you consider it OK to do so?
|Yes, anyone who puts information online wants it to be discovered||19||63%|
|Yes, I would dig through their trash if it wasn't so easily available on the internet||2||7%|
|No, that creeps me out||1||3%|
|No, that kind of information should be exchanged face to face||3||10%|
- Necessary evil.
- Not really, but that's never stopped me, has it?
- I like to ask out girls that I already know are as cool as me
As far as creepiness goes, when you start to get nervous? (check all that apply)